contrAA 800 Powerful high-end AAS devices for highly efficient and sensitive multielement analysis for research and everyday lab use
- Easy to use – simple multielement analysis with no need for lamp changes
- Powerful – wide dynamic range and continuous calibration
- Cost-efficient – high productivity and operating costs that remain constant
The powerful high-end AAS system
The contrAA 800 connects the best of two worlds, featuring the high cost-effectiveness and robustness of classical atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) alongside the flexibility and sample throughput of ICP techniques. Top precision, rapid processes, and excellent ease of use all combine for a new level of AAS efficiency.
- Simple and robust routine analysis made possible by fast-sequential multielement analysis using flame techniques
- Visualization of high-definition absorption spectra in both 2D and 3D for interference-free analysis
- Cost-efficient trace analysis using graphite furnace AAS for recurring measurement tasks
- Unique determination of phosphorus, sulfur, halogens as well as other molecular absorptions
- Direct solids analysis using graphite furnace technology
- Improved detection of arsenic, selenium, and mercury using hydride technology in flame and graphite furnace modes
Complete flexibility to meet your highest demands
Expand your analytical application range, improve precision, and achieve higher sample throughput at a lower cost per sample.
- Fast multielement analysis - use of a xenon lamp as a continuous source for all elements
- Interference-free analysis - clear separation of analysis lines thanks to high-resolution optics and advanced correction algorithms for complex spectral interferences
- Flexible method development - 3D visualization of absorption spectra
- High detections strength - unique light intensity and sensitivity for the detection of metals, non-metals and molecules
- Extended working range - powerful analysis methods allow you to adapt the dynamic range to the concentrations expected in the sample and to measure utra trace and major features in the same sample in one method
- High matrix tolerance - robust sample feeding and spectrometer design, upgradeable for fully automatic direct solid analysis
contrAA 800 – Product Animation
The unique technology of contrAA offers significant analytical advantages over traditional line source AAS. Thanks to the xenon short arc lamp, which emits a continuous high intensity spectrum, every element and wavelength can be analyzed without any problems.
contrAA 800 Series Choose the best model for your needs
contrAA 800 F
AAS for flame and hydride techniques
The flame AAS for cost-effective and efficient routine analysis of elements in a wide range of applications.
contrAA 800 G
AAS for graphite furnace and hydride techniques
Sensitive trace analysis for recurring measurement tasks with higher sample throughput, upgradeable to direct solid sampling
contrAA 800 D
AAS for flame, graphite furnace, and hydride techniques
This flexible all-rounder has an automatic atomizer that changes for use with flame, hydride, and graphite furnace techniques and is upgradeable to direct solid sampling; all combined on one platform.
Software ASpect CS Optimized for multi-element analysis with HR-CS AAS
ASpect CS is optimized for multi-element analysis with HR-CS AAS and provides straightforward, routine handling of data on a user interface with maximum flexibility even for challenging analyses beyond daily routines. It allows for the simultaneous evaluation of multiple element lines in one spectrum and free definition of the integration ranges of individual lines. Advanced correction algorithms automate the process of correcting both complex structured backgrounds and spectral interferences (CSI tool), providing more reliable figures than ever before. You can visualize your measurements and optimize your methods thanks to the three-dimensional, high-definition display of the spectra (HD Spectrum).
- SOPs for easy method development
- A large range of innovative evaluation methods such as the CSI tool
- High safety measures and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Performance-enhancing accessories improve precision and sample throughput. They help you meet the challenges of complex matrices in flame, graphite furnace, and hydride modes as well as direct solids sampling.
- Autosampler for a high sample throughput and routine overnight operation
- Easy handling of high matrix samples - switching valve technology - SFS 6.0
- Automatic burner head cleaning with the Scraper
- Developing methods intuitively in the graphite furnace - USB furnace camera
- Hydride systems for the detection of mercury and hydride-forming elements
- Solid Sampler - SSA 600 with dilution module for direct solid sampling