multi X 2500 AOX/TOX analyzer
- Broad range of applications – AOX, EOX, POX, TOC, TX/TOX
- Both vertical and horizontal sample feeding in one system
- High sample throughput and accurate measurement
- Low operating costs and maintenance effort
The all-rounder for environmental monitoring
In environmental monitoring as well as in process and quality control, the determination of organic halogens which can be adsorbed by activated charcoal is very important for the evaluation of water and waste water. With the multi X 2500, Analytik Jena provides a flexible, future-oriented system for sum parameter analysis that meets the requirements of every modern laboratory.
AOX/TOX/EOX/POX/TX analysis Thanks to the innovative double furnace technology and the proven gas lock for sample introduction the multi X 2500 is a completely new generation of AOX analyzers.
Double furnace technology The innovative double furnace technology with tilting furnace combines the advantages of both the vertical and horizontal furnace into one analysis system. A design that sets standards.
High degree of operator convenience due to
- Very easy handling
- Plug-and-start technology
- Significantly reduced maintenance work
- Intelligent software package multiWin
- Fast changeover between batch and column method
- User-friendly design ensures outstanding ease of use and efficiency
- High sample throughput in the vertical and horizontal mode
The fully automated autoX samplers are available in a variety of versions and with different capacities.
multiWin Software For optimized system performance and simple measurement
The self-explanatory multiWin software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software immediately indicates errors in the system's configuration and inappropriate parameters, preventing useless results from the outset. multiWin checks the performance of the system and the analysis quality and provides a clear presentation of the measurement results in individual analysis reports and much more. multiWin also provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Extensive user-oriented functions such as multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- Automatic monitoring of maintenance intervals
- Convenient management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual export of various data formats possible
The autoX samplers are available in a variety of versions. Allowing you to optimally adjust the multi X 2500 to match the requirements of your laboratory operation.
|Manual multi X 2500 (English)||PDF, 4 MB|
|Manual APU 28 (English)||PDF, 2 MB|
|Quick Guide Tablet AOX – Bestückung Rack | Assembly rack (German / English)||PDF, 385 KB|
|Manual Software multiWin EA - for multi EA 5000/multi EA 4000/mutli X 2500 (Edition 05.15, English)||PDF, 4 MB|