SPECORD PLUS Maximum precision in UV/Vis
- User-friendly: intuitive software, large sample chamber
- Versatile and flexible: extensive range of accessories
- Powerful and reliable: 10-year long-term warranty
SPECORD PLUS represents reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee high quality, top performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and exceptional energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for the highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exactly the same time. The measurement results always represent a current comparison of the energy of the two partial beams. Drift effects can thus be largely compensated. In addition, this allows the compensation of changing absorbances of the reference sample during the measurement.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution for the smallest details of the spectrum (SPECORD 210 PLUS / SPECORD 250 PLUS)
The SPECORD PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Large, well accessible sampling area
Routine or special analysis – the SPECORD PLUS guarantees flexible operation in all areas of application. An extensive range of accessories and the modular software concept make the device unique.
SPECORD PLUS Series Choose the best model for your needs
SPECORD 50 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with split beam technology for routine qualitative and quantitative photometric applications
SPECORD 200 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with fixed slit width for simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal
SPECORD 210 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with five variable slit widths for the simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal in a advanced measurement range from 185-1200 nm, optimal for the measurement of solutions and solids with the highest demands on optical resolution.
SPECORD 250 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with five variable slit widths and double monochromator for reducing stray light for simultaneous measurement of sample and reference signal, ideal for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light content
The SPECORD PLUS offers the right solution for numerous applications. Routine analysis or special application in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine, food control, environment, life science and many other areas – with SPECORD PLUS you are well prepared for all future requirements. UV/Vis spectroscopy is a method of molecular absorption spectroscopy with ultraviolet and visible radiation mainly on liquid samples measured in transmittance or absorbance. Measurements on solid and gaseous samples are also possible. Thereby, one can obtain qualitative information (like purity of substances, substances identification or binding conditions) as well as quantitative information (like concentration via endpoint measurement or via kinetic).
SPECORD PLUS is equipped with the comprehensive basic software ASpect UV, which already contains numerous specific tools for individual applications!
ASpect UV with additional software enables intuitive, precise work. It provides complete control, monitoring and logging of all processes from the spectrometer to the accessories and ensures compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. The system can be connected to an existing LIMS.
Data can be exported in Excel format.
The basic software package contains the modules:
- Photometry – for quantitative analyses or biochemical evaluations
- Spectrum – for the evaluation and data treatment of spectra
- Kinetics – for the measurement and evaluation of time-dependent analyses
- Thermometry – for the measurement and evaluation of temperature-dependent analyses
- Colorimetry – for the determination of layer thicknesses, color coordinates and color numbers
- ASpect UV Validation software for checking specific device parameters using certified standards
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 with user administration, audit trail function and electronic signature of measurement results for absolute data integrity
- Standard cell holder, 50 mm
- Cell holder, 100 mm
- Holder for cylindrical cells
- Holder for absorption tubes
- Universal holder for accommodation of accessories
- Cell holder, 50 mm pathlength, thermostatted
- Cell holder, 10 mm pathlength, thermostatted without/with stirrer
- Round cell holder
- Solid sample holder
- Adjustable cell holder for small cells aligned to the sample beam with pathlength 10 mm
- Holder for small cells, adjustable accommodation of small cells exactly aligned to the sample beam with pathlength 1/2/5/10 mm
- Peltier cooled cell holder, air-colled
- Cell holder peltier cooled with stirrer and external heat exchanging
- 2 cell holder peltier cooled with stirrer and external heat exchanging
- Cassette sipper system
- xyz autosampler APG basic with sample racks for 49, 64 or 116 vials
- Diffuse reflectance accessory with integrating sphere
- 11° – 60° variable angle reflectance accessory
- Angle accessory for absolute reflectance
- SMA and collimator fiber coupling
- Standard immersion probe
- Scanning attachment for solid samples
The 6-cell changer is available in the following configurations
- Cell changer for cuvettes with variable layer thickness, sample block for cuvettes with 10, 20, 40 and 50 mm thickness, no temperature control, without stirring fucntion
- Cell changer for cuvettes with 10 mm layer thickness, temperature control via external thermostats
- Cell changer for cuvettes with 10 mm layer thickness, temperature control via external thermostats and with magnetic stirring function
- Peltier temperature controlled cell changer with or without magnetic stirring function
The following additional options are available for the 8-cell changers:
- Magnetic stirring function
- Temperature control with external thermostats
- Peltier temperature controlled with or without magnetic stirring function
- Cell Carousel with 15 vials, not thermostatted