innuPREP AniPath DNA/RNA Kit – IPC16
Best yields of high purity DNA and RNA already approved for PCV2, SBV, KSP, PRRS, ASP, HCV and Lawrow bacteria
- One kit for everything: broad spectrum of starting material ranging from cell-free body fluids to whole blood and fecal samples
- Pre-filled kit for extraction of bacterial DNA and viral DNA or RNA in parallel
- Automated extraction of up to 16 samples using the InnuPure C16 touch
- Ideal suited for usage in veterinary diagnostics
The innuPREP AniPath DNA/RNA Kit – IPC16 is designed for the automated extraction of both bacterial DNA and viral DNA or RNA by using the InnuPure C16 touch. The kit is suitable for a broad spectrum of starting material ranging from cell culture supernatant, cell-free body fluids and whole blood as well as fecal samples, swabs and other relevant material. The kit is based on a patented extraction chemistry and provides best yields of pure nucleic acids accompanied by an accelerated procedure.
Pre-filled reagent strips or plates reduce required manual steps and thereby minimize the risk of errors. After binding to surface-modified and multiple wash steps nucleic acids are eluted with RNase-free water. The resulting DNA/RNA can directly be used in subsequent downstream applications such as qPCR. To verify the extraction process the kit contains a Carrier Mix composed of Carrier RNA, Internal Control DNA (IC DNA) and RNA (IC RNA).
As an alternative to the standard, prefilled, sealed extraction kits for InnuPure C16 touch, corresponding lower-cost non-filled kit variants are also available. These kits also contain all the plastics and reagents required for extraction.
- Cell culture supernatant, cell-free body fluids (up to 400 µl)
- Whole blood (up to 400 µl)
- Fecal samples (50-100 mg)
- Organ tissue, e.g. spleen, brain, tonsils, lungs, lymph nodes (5-10 mg)
- Depending on sample quality/quantity
- 84 min
Prefilled Reagent Strips for single sample processing are currently NOT AVAILABLE. Please use the corresponding plate variants temporarily.
|845-IPS-8016016||16 Reactions, 1 reaction per strip|
|845-IPS-8016096||96 Reactions, 1 reaction per strip|
|845-IPP-8016016||16 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate|
|845-IPP-8016096||96 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate|
|845-IPP-8016480||480 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate|
|845-PPP-8016016||16 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate (non-filled)|
|845-PPP-8016096||96 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate (non-filled)|
|845-PPP-8016480||480 Reactions, 8 reactions per plate (non-filled)|
|Note: Prefilled reagent strips and reagent plates can be used in parallel with the InnuPure C16 touch|