Whitepaper: New paths for LPG analytics
We are presenting a new method for LPG analysis that greatly improves the safety in your lab and the quality of your analysis results. The analysis times are also much shorter. Even non-specialist personnel can thus safely and quickly measure liquefied pressurized gases/liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) samples. The method only has to be integrated once.
- New calibration strategies for more reliable determination of trace and ultra-trace elements in LPGs
- Guide to minimize sample preparation of LPGs
- Ways to increase safety and analytical quality in the laboratory
- Faster workflows - even for non-specialist users
- New analyzer concepts for carbon, sulfur, chlorine and nitrogen analysis of LPGs