Analysis of Dairy Products
- Monitoring of toxic metals, pathogens, and spoilage germs
- Analysis of minerals, fats, proteins, color, and turbidity
- Origin and species analysis of dairy products
We help producers of dairy products to keep their quality, safety and authenticity promises with analytical solutions that can be tailored to the requirements of your lab.
Authenticate your claims more easily
- Species identification with maximum specificity based on unique DNA sequences
- Fast and accurate isotope ratio analysis
Get better results
- Simple and robust analysis
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use technologies
- High-throughput analysis for contract labs
- Flexible instrument configurations
- Minimal sample preparation
- Accelerated microbial detection, including pathogens as well as fermentation microorganisms, using stream- lined PCR-based methods
Analyze with us
- Toxic metals, micro and macro elements (e.g., Ca, K, Na, P): AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, C/N/S/X
- Species identification: Nucleic acid extraction kits, thermal cycler, real-time thermal cycler, detection assays (PCR and real-time PCR)
- Microbial detection including pathogens (e.g., Listeria spp.): Nucleic acid extraction kits, thermal cycler, real-time thermal cycler, detection assays (PCR and real-time PCR)
- Origin analysis: Isotope ratio ICP-MS
- Color, proteins, phosphates, fats & active compounds: UV/Vis
Quick and easy access to critical parameters allows you to efficiently assess feedstock characteristics, manage processes, and approve final products such as raw milk, powdered milk, cheese, butter or yoghurt.
Web seminar: Analysis of dairy products
In this web seminar Analytik Jena presents a variety of solutions for the chemical and biological analysis of milk and other dairy products. All technologies and methods are suitable for routine analysis in an industrial context as well as for special analysis tasks.
Web seminar. Food authenticity testing
The exact analysis is crucial. Food authenticity is a topic of increasing importance. Learn about the different types of analyses and discover the high potential of molecular biological approaches.
Determination of Macro and Trace Minerals as well as Toxic Trace Metals in Powdered Milk
Application NoteOpen PDF