CyBio FeliX Automated liquid handling made easy
- Free yourself from repetitive manual pipetting
- Save valuable laboratory space
- Expand your experimental possibilities
- Be ready for upcoming developments
CyBio FeliX — Designed for your Lab
Is time of the essence? Is your laboratory space limited? Would you like to save on costs? Then we have the pipetting platform for you. Optimize your work processes with CyBio FeliX, a liquid handling system adaptable to your requirements.
- Time-saving – the fully automatic system allows you to concentrate on future application developments
- Space-saving – compact design for every laboratory
- Individual – Adaptable and flexible, CyBio FeliX can be expanded to meet your needs
- Cost-saving – With its interchangeable heads and adapters, CyBio FeliX allows you to save by miniaturizing samples and reagents.
Fully automatic multichannel pipetting system
The CyBio FeliX is a flexible and fully automatic multi-channel pipetting robot. The modular system consists of a basic unit, with a unique two-level deck system and easy-to-change pipetting heads. The pipetting heads can automatically switch between different pipette tip magazines, pipetting tools, and other instruments (such as grippers). Further accessories such as tip-washing stations, reservoirs etc. are available as well.
- Unique, compact design with 12 positions on 2 levels
- Closed stand-alone system, optionally without housing for a laminar flow workbench and for integration into automation systems
- Flexible pipetting system for 1 - 384-channel operations featuring exchangeable pipetting heads and an automatic change of liquid handling adapters
CyBio FeliX is a versatile and flexible pipetting platform. Whether MALDI sample preparation, genetic engineering, nucleic acid extraction, cell application and many more – the CyBio FeliX is suitable for the automation of virtually every laboratory workflow.
Automated nucleic acid extraction and (q)PCR setup
The combination of CyBio FeliX and the corresponding Extraction Set offers the solution for automated nucleic acid extraction in the 96-well format, which is coordinated down to the smallest detail. With only a few additional configurations the CyBio FeliX can also be used for the subsequent creation of a (q)PCR setup.
- Powerful scripting environment
- Direct access to all hardware functions and liquid handling parameters
- Possibility of connecting to databases and LIMS systems
|Basic Unit (FeliX)||Clean bench (FeliX)||Automation (FeliX)|
|Weight||approx. 50 kg (without Pipetting head)||approx. 40 kg (without Pipetting head)||approx. 55 kg (without Pipetting head)|
|1 – 384||1 – 384||1 – 384|
|Pipetting Tips||Disposable tips||Disposable tips||Disposable tips|
|Plate Formats||24, 96, 384||24, 96, 384||24, 96, 384|
|Tubes||0.2 ml – 5.0 ml||0.2 ml – 5.0 ml||0.2 ml – 5.0 ml|
|Footprint (W x D)||650 x 450 mm||699 x 450 mm||876 x 503 mm|
|Height||698 mm||637 mm||668 mm|
|Volume Range||1 µl – 1000 µl||1 µl – 1000 µl||1 µl – 1000 µl|
Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
Reliable Automated Cytotoxicity Profiling by Combining Multiplexed Cytotoxicity Assays with the CyBio FeliX
Automated High-throughput Plasmid DNA Isolation from Bacteria Cells
Automated High-throughput Transformation of Bacteria Cells
Automated Extraction of High Molecular Weight DNA – From High-volume Blood Samples
Automatisierte Extraktion von hochmolekularer Nukleinsäure – aus hochvolumigen Blutproben
Partner Application: Label-free compound profiling in K562 leukemia cells by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry using heme B as response marker