Biometra PCR Thermal Cyclers 30 years of PCR competence for research and routine use
- Our PCR expertise works for your important samples
- Suitable solutions for different requirements
- Sophisticated operating concepts for error-free PCR results
Simply the Best in PCR
In the Analytik Jena thermal cycler portfolio, every user will find the right device. The Biometra product family offers PCR devices ranging from standard to premium equipment – all designed in line with the common principles of being reliable, convenient, and precise.
- Designed for error-free use in versatile laboratory environments: universal block design and heating lid with High-Performance Smart Lid (HPSL) technology for unrestricted use of different plastic containers and plates
- Easily optimize your PCR protocols using the Linear Gradient Function (LGT) or the TOS (Temperature Optimization Step) function
- Full reliability of your results: The high-precision block temperature control system provides high heating and cooling rates and excellent temperature homogeneity for constant conditions across all sample positions.
Intelligent with detailed precision
Featuring top quality and detailed precision, Biometra PCR thermal cyclers make your lab workday easier and ensure excellent results.
- Self-explanatory, rapid operations with graphics and table programming options
- Easy to use, thanks to the protocol wizard, and GLP-compliant through the advanced user management in the Biometra TAdvanced and Biometra TRIO systems
- Whisper-quiet and small footprint: optimum air flow control ensures maximum performance in any laboratory
- Continual information on the device’s status through the extended self-test
Biometra TAdvanced and TRIO – Product Animation
The Biometra TAdvanced is the high-performance thermal cycler for DNA amplification by PCR.
The Biometra TRIO is a multi-block PCR thermal cycler with three independent sample blocks that can run three different PCR reactions in parallel.
What Our Customers Say
"The Biometra devices have proven to be very robust and reliable for complex PCR reactions."
Prof. Dr. Ralf Küppers, Professor for Molecular Genetics at Insitute for Cell Biology (Cancer Research), University of Duisburg-Essen
Biometra Thermal Cycler Family Choose the optimal PCR thermal cycler for your needs
The PCR standard for your laboratory
The robust and easy-to-use thermal cycler well suited for the most common PCR applications: 96-well with optional 12-column gradient function. Fast pinpoint results can be gained, thanks to a high heating rate of 4 °C/s.
State-of-the-art PCR technology
The flexible high-quality thermal cycler with the block quick-change system and 12 different block modules, blocks for 0.2 ml, 0.5 ml tubes/plates and 384-well plates. High heating rates of up to 6°C/s in aluminum blocks and up to 8°C/s in silver blocks can be achieved due to optimal temperature control. An extended user management offers individual user rights for up to 90 users.
Multi-block PCR thermal cycler – Three PCR devices in one
The Biometra TRIO is a unique PCR system that provides you with maximum flexibility in which three different PCR protocols can run simultaneously.
Highly accurate block control and heating rates up to 5°C/s lead to highly specific and fast results. You can use the three sample blocks for 0.2 ml or 0.5 ml tubes/plates to amplify or incubate a large number of samples at the same time. Laboratories that often use new protocols will benefit from this versatility. The professional user management is perfect for laboratories with a large number of users.
PCR Control App Easy and uncomplicated
In addition to simple programming directly on the device, Biometra PCR thermal cyclers can be accessed through a network via smartphone or tablet. The PCR Control App also allows for the control and monitoring of devices outside of the laboratory, opening up completely new possibilities.
The iOS- and Android-compatible software has much to offer for the Biometra TOne, Biometra TAdvanced and Biometra TRIO:
- Live monitoring of PCR runs
- Starting and stopping runs
- Saving and copying programs
- Reading of parameters and notifications
|Manual Biometra TOne (Edition 01.21, English)||PDF, 4 MB|
|Quick Guide Biometra TOne (English)||PDF, 502 KB|
|Manual Biometra TAdvanced (Edition 01.21, English)||PDF, 5 MB|
|Short Manual Biometra TAdvanced (Edition 01.20, English)||PDF, 536 KB|
|Manual Biometra TRIO (Edition 01.21, English)||PDF, 4 MB|
|Short Manual Biometra TRIO (Edition 02.19, English)||PDF, 549 KB|
Consumables for this Device
We extend your warranty
We extend your warranty free of charge to three years for many selected thermalcyclers. Register your product and benefit from the extended warranty. Quickly and easily – free of costs and obligations. You will run no risk.